The anchoring clamps for the Self-Supporting System (ACS) are used to secure two or four core insulated bundled cables with identical cross-sectional areas. They are fastened securely with bolts and are designed to protect the cable insulation. These clamps can be used with various hook bolts and are highly versatile.
Features and benefits:
- Can support the load of the accommodated cable size according to BSEN 50483 standards.
- Can accommodate various cable sizes and doesn't have any parts that can be lost, making inventory management simpler.
- The spring mounting allows for easy insertion of cables by separating the wedges.
- Can withstand harsh conditions, leading to a longer lifespan, improved safety, lower maintenance needs, and reduced lifetime costs.
- Clamping Plates: Galvanized steel.
- Wedges: UV and weather resistant, high strength engineering-plastic.
- Bolts: Galvanized steel.
| Product Code|| Product Range|| Conductor Dia|| Breaking Load (KN)|
| ACS 2550|| 25 50 mm2|| 9.5 12.5 mm|| 20 KN|
| ACS 5095|| 50 95 mm2|| 12.5 16.0 mm|| 36 KN|
| ACS 95120|| 95 120 mm2|| 16.0 16.7 mm|| 36 KN|